Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Merrick House is Ready for Halloween

It seems a bit strange to see autumn down the street. Very few of our plants hibernate. Our gardens are still full of flowers. If shedding leaves make it autumn for you, come to south Florida in January to March when most of our trees are losing their leaves. For the nit picker we do have some trees that shed in winter.

I've been tagged by Photos From Haninge

These are the rules.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs

So eight random facts about myself:

1. I delivered the newspaper longer then any one in this area. I peddled my bike 5 miles a day. And it was all up hill.
2. The money that I earned from the paper route was used to buy Orchids. I have grown them for over 60 years.
3. I still cut my grass and paint the house. I am the only one in my block that does.
4. I was the oldest student in my computer class.
5. I have 1 site and 2 blogs.
6. I give away free the most expensive banana trees in the world. You can see the page My Ae Ae's Brother at my site www.togofcoralgables.com
7. We have had over 55 exchanges students in our house for as long 3 years and as short as a week.
8. I am proud to be a member of the Coral Gables Rotary Club

Now who shall I tag?
Miami Every Day Photo
Weston, FL. Daily Photo
Ft.Lauderdale My Web Page
Guelph Daily Photo
New Orleans Daily Photo
A Picture a Day of Lovely Hilo Town!
Brighton Daily Photo
Quick Snap 365